Online Casino FAQ
- How do I sit down at a table?
A. To sit down at a table, you should follow these simple steps:
- Login to Online Casino Poker software by double-clicking on your desktop icon.
- Once inside, check to see if you are in the Real Money or Demo Money lobby.
- To switch from Real Money to Demo Money and vice-versa, click on the buttons located on the left panel titled as “Real Money Action” and “Demo Money Action”
- Once you have selected the currency type, go to the menu located on the left and choose your game type.
- In the center window, you will see the list of available tables and stakes. Double-click on the table you wish to join.
- Once the table window appears, look for an empty spot (labeled “Sit Down”), click on it, and choose how much you will bring to the table.
- Start Playing!
- What information is required to open a real money account?
A. It is simple! Click on the Join Now or Sign up buttons, and fill the registration form with the following details https://playcanadacasino.com/ruby-fortune/:
- Screen Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- How did you find us?
Once you have filled out the complete information continue to the inside of your account from where you can download the software if you haven’t yet and also make your initial deposit. If you require assistance during the process please contact our Live Support.
- What is the minimum deposit amount?
A. The options offered to you will only allow a minimum deposit of $20. This gives you a more comfortable amount to move around while you learn to master the game.
- What is the maximum deposit amount?
A. Our maximum amounts are standardized across most of our deposit methods. The maximum deposit is $1,000 per day and $6,000 per month. You are able to deposit in excess of the maximum limits by using Money Transfer, Bank Wire, or a credit-card deposit made over the telephone.
- Is it safe for me to use my credit card at Online Casino Poker?
A. Yes, we assure you that we have taken many steps to ensure the security of all of our players. All information you provide on your deposits is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL encryption algorithm, the same that the International Banks use to protect their transactions, meaning your transactions are always safe and secure.
- Does Online Casino Poker support anything other than FirePay, NETeller, Visa, MasterCard or Bank Draft as a deposit method?
A. At this time Online Casino Poker does not accept any other forms of payment.
- I am trying to deposit funds into my Online Casino Poker account via credit card, however I keep getting denied. What do I do?
A. Some banks see this as a “Gaming Purchase” and may have policies against approving such transactions. You may need to contact your issuing bank regarding this matter. A way around this would be to deposit into a NETeller or FirePay account.
- What is FirePay?
A. FirePay is a Web-based account that works like a debit card; you deposit money into your FirePay account, and then use your account to purchase goods and services online. It is a safe and fast way to make your deposits and you may also receive your withdrawals into your Firepay account. For more information you may visit their URL
- What is NETeller?
A. NETeller is an online funds transfer service. A NETeller account acts as an e-wallet that enables members to load, withdraw and transfer funds. Members can instantly transfer funds to/from any merchant website that supports NETeller’s online payments system, and to/from other NETeller members. This is also one of the fastest ways to transfer money in and out of Ninepoker.com.
- Do you charge a processing fee for deposits?
A. No, we don’t. Fund transferring to Online Casino Poker is completely free of charge.